Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Football Manager 2009 -- a game football fans wouldn't miss

Sports Interactive, the developer of Football Manager series has announced that FM 2009 will be officially released on 14th November, 2008 for both PC and Mac users.

To most of the FM fans like me myself, the demo version also means a lot to us. So, I believe many have been waiting for the release of demo version and would be very happy to be the first to experience the brand new version of FM. On 3rd September, 2008, SI officially declared the added new features, including more emotional movements and a 3D match engine, which might kill my old graphic card? lol... Screenshots can be found here.

So, dear FM mates, you'd better get some nice sleep before the official launching of the extraordinary simulation game!

14 comments:

Alfie Lim said...

keep me update with the beta is out :D:D:D

Unknown said...

I think it's now time to teach me some "man's games"?

Alfie Lim said...

errr.... u can dl the previous version to test yourself :D

Joon Liang said...

well, i didnt really wait for the beta version :p

Alan Wang said...

err.. about 6 more weeks to go.. I'm looking forward to the beta version 'coz I uninstalled FM08 during Chinese New Year '08. I miss the green pitch and am willing to restore 'my life as a manager' :D

Joon Liang said...

i thought u say the game will kill your graphics... u got new graphic card??

Alan Wang said...

my gf just bought a new laptop.. install on her machine!! WAHAHA >:)

Joon Liang said...

wicked....hahhaa

Alfie Lim said...

cip cip cip....

Joon Liang said...

C&C Red Alert 3 comng out first... end of this month :)

Alan Wang said...

wow, C&C was one of my favourites also...the new version has video clips or not? Just like the old Red Alert...

Joon Liang said...

nowadays, all the graphics are far much better than previous games... so expect something that can kill your graphics also la...hehe...


if u wanna see more, i think u can search the net for more info. Now besides allied n soviet, got japan also - known as the Empire of the Rising Sun

also expect more battle at the sea with new units created.

http://www.ea.com/redalert/media.jsp

anyway, Tanya from RA2 is much hotter than the new Tanya. :p

Alan Wang said...

"Tanya from RA2 is much hotter than the new Tanya"...

Damn, this is what I was talking about.. Kari Wuhrer cannot be replaced.. hehe :p

Alan Wang said...

Breaking news! Just got news from Miles Jacobsen Podcast, FM09 Demo will be released on 2nd November, 2008!!