Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adult eye chart for men

What is an eye chart? An eye chart is a chart used to measure visual acuity. Eye charts usually display several rows of test symbols called optotypes, and each row in a different size. Under normal procedure, the person is asked to sit in front of the chart and identify the numbers or letters on it, usually starting with large rows and continuing to smaller rows until the optotypes cannot be reliably identified anymore.Technically speaking, testing visual acuity with an eye chart is a psycho-physical measurement that attempts to determine a sensory threshold.

As showing above, on the left hand side, it is a typical one called Snellen Chart. There are also other types like Landolt C and Lea Test but I bet you never heard of this one -- Eye chart for men, which is also shown above on the right hand side.

Some of you may think this chart must be taken from some adult sites but I can tell you that this one is actually seen in Shanghai, China and has recently caused some debates in the public. The woman in the chart strips as the symbol (picture?) turns smaller. This 'creative' chart may have drawn interest of men but the professionals have strongly denied its accuracy and slammed the purpose and the use of the ridiculous eye chart.

Well, I do not really know where the idea comes from but one thing for sure is sexually explicit content has already become a bad competitive weapon. I truly hope that our people will not believe in this thing if we ever see this around us one day.

5 comments:

Alfie Lim said...

ehh.. i kenot click to enlarge the chart ... >.<

Alan Wang said...

haha.. if can enlarge I could be banned? :D
I have the source, you need it to test eyes?

JENson said...

me too,... wuahahaa

Alan Wang said...

oklar, since there's demand..
whoever mau this pic try msn me :p
but don't blame me if your eyes turn lagi teruk :D

Alfie Lim said...

i want!! ... ig u online pls sent me :D