Friday, October 3, 2008

My Pitstop Cafe (棋坊) -- Your new hang-out

Two days ago, I paid my second visit to this fantastic cafe located at Seri Kembangan, Selangor. This is the first ever board games cafe I know in Malaysia and it's co-ran by my fellow old friend, Ming Luen and his partners.

How is it different from thousand of cafes we used to visit? Not to mention the nice food and drinks they serve, like steak with home-made asam sauce, marmite chicken chop rice and various ice blended drinks, the theme of the concept is to provide youngsters with numerous interesting board games. These board games are not easily found in Malaysia, you won't see them in some bookstores or department stores but they are definitely some games you wouldn't want to miss. This I can assure you and this is why I purposely travelled 150km from Melaka to the cafe with my friends and we made this kind of one-day trip twice in four weeks time!

If you are planning for a meetup with your buddies or some new friends, I would suggest this beautiful place for you as it will bring you much fun and great interaction among players. You can find the map to get there by clicking here.

7 comments:

Joon Liang said...

got what board game there?

p/s - i HATE having to type the word verification...

Alan Wang said...

blokus, ugly dolls and so on.. (I can't really remember the names already >.<)

p/s - haha, yea, understandable.. maybe you don't have to if you sign in your own account?

Joon Liang said...

never heard of the board game before...hahhaah...

next time if u come up, tell me. if i'm free, i'll join u also ;)

Alan Wang said...

ok, sure ;)

小雪 said...

sign in or not,還是要打驗證碼的,已經在設定裡面了,除非你remove掉.

MingLuen said...

yo brother, thanks for putting up such a nice words for PITSTOP CAFE. I am so glad that you guys enjoy the games, food and drinks here so much. We will keep up the good work and will plan to expand to malacca soon :)

PITSTOP will see you all at Malacca soon!

Cheers!
MingLuen

Alan Wang said...

that'll be great to see you in Melaka soon. I can save the toll for more nice food and drinks!:D

小雪,怎样除掉验证码啊?我登入以后都不需要了wor?